Hey! Welcome to my blog! Please comment and follow me! Best wishes, Nicole

.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Screw This.

Today was a depression day. You know what I mean? The kind of day when you wake up, and you're just sad. Everything was sad, like everything. I didn't want to do anything, or talk to anybody. I have alot of those days too. I suffer from Major Depression, but so does every other teenager now-a-days. Today, I just felt ugly, and sad, and completely melancholy. I put a sheet over all of the reflective surfaces in my room, did my morning work out, and then sat under the covers for a couple hours. I didn't even sleep, I just layed there and thought about my future. I can't figure out what to do with it. My parents have a whole different plan for me, but it doesn't include what I want. I don't know what to do. Changes are, I will bring this up in greater detail in the future multiple times. I haven't eaten since yesterday, at 1pm. I am so hungry, but I don't want to eat. I'm too fat. I am not going to eat until tomorrow at dinner, and that's only because I have to. Its Thanksgiving, and there will be 10 people at the house. Someone will notice if I don't eat, and someone noticing that is something I can't risk. It will have been 50 hours without food, I might just pass out. Who cares if I do? Food does not control me. I am stronger than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment