Hey! Welcome to my blog! Please comment and follow me! Best wishes, Nicole

.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Just finished fam dinner at my house; cousins, aunt, uncle, and Gam Gam. Mom did a great job in the kitchen, have to say that I didn't like the gravy which was a new recipe she tried. It was much too salty. She has a problem when it comes to salt. She always ends up putting to much in with fear her food will be bland. Nothing is worst than bland food and malaria. (Thanks Ms. Mcgregor for that line!) But anyway, gravy was much too salty. Now i'm sitting on the couch watching football (Miami vs. Dallas) with my cousins on either side of me. One, on my left has no idea that I am writing about him now, while the other on my right is reading what I am writing now. Ohh! Cowboys! First down! Second down, four  yards!

My tummy hurts. I'm full of delicious (but salty) food. I feel...wait what was I talking about? I don't remember......

Ha! Julian is asleep, after laying down for a minute...stupid boys.

Well, I don't want to type any more.....Night! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment